At the top of the page it has a MySQL error that says that it can't connect to the xcart_sessions_table (or other table). The page displays ok, but the error is showing up on the page (several times sometimes) and it looks ugly.
This is a common error with MySQL tables that are using sessions to keep track of where customers are on a website. To fix these errros on your page it is a simple process:
1) Log into your CPanel
2) Click on the MySQL button
3) Click on the phpMyAdmin link at the bottom of the page
4) Select the database for your x-cart
5) On the new page there are checkboxes. Click the one next to the xcart_sessions_data and scroll to the bottom of the page
6) Using the dropdown menu, select to REPAIR table Problem should be fixed. It is also a good idea to select ALL TABLES and REPAIR TABLES this way. Optimizing tables is something else that should be done on a regular basis. Select all tables, and from the dropdown select Optimize Tables.
If this does not resolve your issue, and you have SHELL access, please use the following article: http://billing.handsonwebhosting.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=254