2) Click on "MX Entry" under the Email section:
3) Scroll all the way to the bottom, and you'll see the existing records. Click to Edit or Remove them as needed:
4) You'll see a section to Add a new Record. Fill in the appropriate information, then click to add the new record:
6) Repeat the previous step as needed until all the records are in place:
7) Finally, select the option to use "Remote Mail", then click to save the changes:
Reviewed : 11/13/2016
- Email, SSL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
What is a Mail Filter / Mail Blocker? Email filters can be setup to manage incoming email. These...
Many of our users set their default address to :blackhole: and some are even using the default...
Spam is an ongoing problem for everyone. One way you can help filter out some of the spam is by...