1) Log into https://tcp.my-tss.com with your billing email address and password.
2) Click on "Services" at the top, then click on the "My Services" dropdown option:
3) Click on "View Details" next to your CDN product:
4) Click on “New CDN Resource”:
5) Click the "HTTP" PULL Resource button:
6) Specify your CDN hostname (i.e. cdn.whatever-your-domain-is.com), as well as the "Origin Domain", or the domain from which your content originates (i.e. www.whatever-your-domain-is.com):
7) Select which tier(s) you wish to be part of:
8) Click to save the changes:
9) Next you need to adjust the dns. To find the appropriate dns information, you will need to click on the "details" button:
10) Scroll down a bit, and you will find the cname information:
(Your dns entry will be slightly different, but it should be something like this: "cdn.whatever-your-domain-is.com IN CNAME 123456789.r.w6cdn.com")
11) Log into your cpanel account using your cpanel login details, then click on the "Advanced DNS Zone Editor":
12) Use the dns information found in step #10 from this tutorial to fill in the following fields, then click to "Add the Record":
-- "Name" will be whatever your cdn hostname is "cdn.whatever-your-domain-is.com"
-- TTL can be the default 1400 or you can adjust that as desired.
-- For the Type, select "cname" from the dropdown menu
-- The "CNAME" field should be something like "123456789.r.w6cdn.com"
13) Finally, you will need to modify the source code of your website and replace the URL for images and other cacheable content with your CDN hostname.
<imgurl=“http://www.whatever-your-domain-is.com”> becomes <imgurl=“http://cdn.whatever-your-domain-is.com>
Here are a few articles you may find helpful in adjusting that:
- Email, SSL
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Submitted by user: I need more HD space.. There are a few other companies out there that are...
For the most part PHP is the most common scripting on the web. Many other scripts and programs in...
The viruses that attach themselves to web pages are unfortunately common, and though they are...
Problem: You're using MS Front Page with web bots. The hitcounter works fine on your main domain,...
If your current web hosting provider has cPanel all you would need to do is create a BACKUP of...