- Username = full email address (email@example.com)
- Password = password assigned to the email account.
2) Click on Roundcube
3) Click on the mail icon in the upper right:
4) Hightlight the email you wish to remove.
- Click on "Select" at the bottom, then select the option "Current Page" to highlight all email on the curent page
- Click on "Select" at the bottom, then select the option "All" to remove ALL emails.
- Or you may manually select individual emails you wish to delete:
5) Click on "Delete" at the top to send all old email to the trash bin:
6) Click on the "Settings" Icon in the upper right corner:
7) Click on the "Server Settings" section, and select the option to "Clear Trash on Logout", then click to save the changes:
8) Your trash bin will be purged the next time you log out of your account:
Reviewed : 11/13/2016