2) Create a new database (click here for instructions if needed)
3) Click on phpMyAdmin:
4) In the left column, you'll see a list of your databases. Click on the new database:
5) Click on the Import tab at the top:
6) Click on "Choose File":
7) Browse to the file's location on your computer and click to upload it:
8) Click to import the file:
9) Give the system time to complete the request, and you should be set:
** Please note: If the database is too big, we will need to import it from our end. If you need help importing a database, please enter a ticket.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
cPanel comes with a number of log analyzing programs such as AWStats and Webalyzer, but suppose...
If you have deleted a file in the File Manager from inside your cPanel all is not lost. Just be...
This article is marked for deletion as it is relevant only to add-on software for Windows Vista...
It looks like the stats generate at different times. What time do they usually run? All of the...
In order to execute a PHP file from the CRON, you need to add a line to your PHP script. It...