1) Log into WHM using root login details. (http://22.214.171.124/whm - substituting your correct ip address)
2) In the upper left corner, you'll see a search option:
3) In the search option, type "Show IP Address Usage" Then click on that option when it comes up:
4) From here, you'll be able to see which ip addresses are used, and which ones are available. If you need additional ips, please open a ticket, and we can help you get one assigned:
5) Next, in the search option (per step 1), type "Change a site" (without quotes). Click on the option to "Change a Site's IP Address":
6) Select the appropriate domain and cpanel user from the list, then click on "Change"
7) Select the appropriate ip address from the dropdown menu, then click to save the changes:
8) The system will move the account to the appropriate ip address. Please note this process typically results in 1-4 hours of propagation downtime, so you may wish to do this during off peak hours.