If your domain is registered through us, you may register your own nameservers. Here's how:
1. Log into your client area: https://portal.my-tss.com/clientarea.php using your billing email address and password:
2) Click on the "Domains" tab at the top, then click on the "My Domains" dropdown option:
3) Scroll down just a bit, and you'll see a list of your domains. Click on "Manage Domain" next to the appropriate domain.
4) Click on the "Management Tools" tab at the top, then click on the "Register Nameservers" dropdown option:
5) Fill in the appropriate fields, then click to save the changes. Repeat this step until all nameservers have been registered:
- (*The screenshot shows that ns1.whatever-your-domain-is.com will point to ip address 126.96.36.199)
6) Allow 24-48 hours for the new nameservers to propagate.