1. Log into your client area: https://portal.my-tss.com/clientarea.php using your billing email address and password:
2) Click on the "Domains" tab at the top, then click on the "My Domains" dropdown option:
3) Scroll down just a bit, and you'll see a list of your domains. Click on "Manage Domain" next to the appropriate domain.
4) From the domain's management area:
--- a) Click on the "Nameservers" tab
--- b) Click on "Use custom Nameservers"
--- c) Modify the nameservers as desired then click to save the changes:
5) Alternatively, if you wish to use our nameservers (ns1.handsonwebhosting.com, and ns2.handsonwebhosting.com), simply select the option to "Use default nameservers" then click to save the changes:
9) Give the changes time to propagate (typically about 4 hours)
- Email, SSL
- 110 Users Found This Useful
To update your credit card details, please: 1. Log into your client...
To view your invoice please log into the billing system with your email address and password at...
First determine which package you would like to upgrade to. One of the best pages for comparing...
As much as we hate to see a customer canceling their hosting account with Hands-on, the...
We ask for things like Mother's maiden name as it's a security question that we request for...