1. Log into your client area: https://portal.my-tss.com/clientarea.php using your billing email address and password:
2) Click on the "Domains" tab at the top, then click on the "My Domains" dropdown option:
3) Scroll down just a bit, and you'll see a list of your domains. Click on "Manage Domain" next to the appropriate domain.
4) Click on the "Addons" Tab at the top, then click on the "DNS Host Record Management" option:
5) Click to "Buy Now":
6) The system will generate a $0.00 invoice for you. At the bottom, click to return to the client area:
7) From the domain's management area (repeat steps 2 & 3 if needed):
--- a) Click on the "Nameservers" tab
--- b) Click on "Use custom Nameservers"
--- c) Modify the nameservers as follows then click to save the changes:
8) Click on the "Management Tools" tab at the top, then click on the "Manage DNS" dropdown option:
9) Modify the dns records as desired, then click to save the changes:
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To update your credit card details, please: 1. Log into your client...
To view your invoice please log into the billing system with your email address and password at...
First determine which package you would like to upgrade to. One of the best pages for comparing...
As much as we hate to see a customer canceling their hosting account with Hands-on, the...
We ask for things like Mother's maiden name as it's a security question that we request for...