1) Log into your billing account: https://portal.my-tss.com/clientarea.php
2) Click on the "Domains" tab at the top, then click on the "My Domains" Dropdown option:
3) Click on "Manage Domain" next to the domain you wish to transfer:
4) Click on the "Management Tools" tab at the top, then click on "Contact Information" dropdown:
5) Verify that you have valid contact information listed (Specifically your email address), then click to save the changes:
6) Next, click on the "Registrar Lock" tab at the top, and click on the option to "Disable Registrar Lock"
7) Click on the "Management Tools" tab at the top, and click on the option "Get EPP Code"
8) Finally, the system will give you the EPP code. You will need to provide this code to your new registrar:
* Our co.uk domains have a different transfer process. Please click here for instructions on how to complete a co.uk domain transfer:
- Email, SSL
- 2 Users Found This Useful
How can I get Total Server Solutions DNS information? Listed below are the name servers you...
How do I change the IPS / ISP tag of my UK domain name. IPS / ISP tag only applies to UK Domains...
TSS Domains are generally allowed a grace period of up to 29 days after the domain name expires...
It's not likely to come up very often, but you may have a situation where you have an add-on...
I have hosting here now and have my site set up on your servers. How do I point the domain name...