Please follow these instructions to set up an email account using Outlook Express. While these steps were taken from Windows XP, they should be applicable to most versions of Windows.
2. In the pop-up window and the mail tab, you'll be able to see accounts you've already created. In order to edit an account that is already created, click "properties" after selecting the account and skip to step #7, or click 'Add' then 'Mail' to setup a new mail account.
After clicking Add -> Mail, enter your name and click "next"
3. Enter your full email address:
4. Now you must setup your incoming and outgoing mail servers:
6. Setup should be completed for a new email account:
7. Now to properly setup the account with SSL/TLS access, click the "Properties" button next to the account you've just created:
8. Ensure that the correct incoming and outgoing mail servers are set, as well as "My server requires authentication" is checked under "Outgoing Mail Server"
9. In the Advanced tab, ensure the correct port settings and "This server requires a secure connection (SSL)" is checked. The default incoming and outgoing ports will normally work, however some internet providers will not allow use of port 25 for the Outgoing server (SMTP). In the case where port 25 doesn't work, use port 587 instead.
10. Click Apply, and then close the properties windows. If you receive any errors, please contact our support team with the relevant error details, along with your current settings and any screenshots if possible.
Reviewed : 11/13/2016