After purchasing a GeoTrust, RapidSSL or Comodo SSL certificate from us, you will receive an email instructing you to "configure" the SSL certificate. The email will contain a link that you should follow, or you can follow these instructions to access the configuration:
1) Log into your client area: https://portal.my-tss.com/clientarea.php
2) Click on the "Services" tab at the top, then click on the "My Services" dropdown option
3) Click on "View Details" next to the new SSL order
4) Click on "Configure Now" near the bottom of the page
SSL Configuration Steps
1) Select "cPanel" from the Web Server Type dropdown if the SSL certificate will be installed on our servers. Otherwise choose the appropriate software for the server where the SSL will be installed.
2) Paste your CSR (Certificate Signing Request) into the appropriate field. If you're not sure what this is, please check the How to create a CSR in cPanel article to create one yourself, or Enter a CSR ticket to have us generate one for you.
3) Your Administrative Contact information will be filled in based on your client area details. Adjust them as necessary, then click to continue
4) Select an appropriate Certificate Approver Email (Also known as Domain Control Validation (DCV) Email) then click to continue. Note that you must choose an email from this list in order to validate the SSL certificate. If none of the emails listed are valid, then you must create one or set up a forwarder to an existing email address.
5) Follow the instructions in the DCV email so the certificate can be issued. You will recieve the SSL certificate directly from the vendor (GeoTrust, RapidSSL, or Comodo). Note however that we will automatically install any certificate purchased through us and hosted on our servers, so if this is the case please stand by and you will receive another email indicating your certificate was installed. Please contact our support team with any questions or issues.