Please follow these instructions to set up an email account using Outlook 2010. While these steps were taken from Windows 7, they should be applicable to most versions of Windows.
1) Click on the "File" menu then "Add Account" to begin setting up your email account.
2) Choose "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" then click "Next" to continue.
3) Choose "Internet E-mail" then click "Next" to continue.
4) Enter your account information as follows:
Your Name: Whatever name you choose
E-mail Address: Your email address
Account Type: Total Server Solutions supports both IMAP and POP mail accounts. However, we recommend choosing IMAP as it leaves your mail on the server rather than downloading it to your computer, ensuring that you are able to access your mail on multiple devices.
Incoming mail server: This is the hostname of the server where your account is set up. You can find this in your Client Area under Services -> My Services -> View Details -> Hostname / Mail Server (for Standard or E-Commerce Web Hosting accounts).
NOTE: If your web hosting account is moved to another server, you will need to reconfigure your mail account with the new server hostname.
Outgoing mail server: Same as the incoming mail server
User Name: Your email address, as configured in your cPanel
Password: Your email password, as configured in your cPanel
Click "More Settings..." to continue.
5) In the new window that appears, click on the "Outgoing Server" tab, then check "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and "Use same settings as my incoming mail server."
6) Click on the "Advanced" tab, then select "Auto" for both of the "encrypted connection" settings (as shown above). The default incoming and outgoing ports will normally work (993 for IMAP or 995 for POP), however some internet providers will not allow use of port 25 for the Outgoing server (SMTP). In the case where port 25 doesn't work, you may use 587 or 465 instead. Click "OK" to continue.
7) Outlook may run a test to confirm that your settings are correct. If there are any errors, double-check your settings in the previous steps and try again. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our support team for further assistance. Once everything checks out, click "Finish" and you're set!
Reviewed : 11/13/2016