I want to place an order. How should I go about doing that?
Once you've determined which hosting plan to use, you may click to place an order. Here's how:
2) Click on "order now"
3) Select the hosting plan you wish to use. (If you need help deciding, click here.)
4) Type the appropriate domain name
5) Select the appropriate transfer/registration option for your domain:
- If the domain is currently registered, you may either leave it with the current registrar and change the dns later. (Either way should work, it depends entirely on what you want to do.)
- If the domain is not yet registered, we can either help you register it, or you may register it elsewhere and change the dns later. (Again, either way you'd like to do that should work; it just depends on how you want to proceed.)
6) Choose the billing cycle you wish to use
7) Select which php version you wish to use
8) Enter the appropriate contact information, then click click to check out.
9) Our system will call the telephone number you provide in your order and it will give you a pin code. You'll need to enter the code provided in order to complete checkout.
We do run fraud screening checks on all new orders, so setup time could take a few hours from the time you place the order. Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you run into any trouble.