So you want an SSL certificate but aren't sure where to start? Well this is a good place. Each of these steps has a link that will open another page to explain that step in detail.
- First you will need a dedicated IP.
- You can now generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) & Key.
- Use the CSR to purchase a certificate.
- Configure the certificate.
- Complete the validation process.
- Then you can install the certificate.
If you have any questions, or if you run into any trouble, please let us know.