If you are receiving email notices about service certificate expiration in less than 30 days, here is a solution to rectify these:
1) Log into WHM using root login details. (http://184.108.40.206/whm - substituting your correct ip address)
2) In the upper left corner, you'll see a search option:
3) In the search option type "Manage Service SSL Certificates" (without quotes), then click on that option when it comes up:
4) From there you'll see a list of your Service SSL Certificates (FTP, Exim, Dovecot, cPanel/WHM/Webmail). If a cert is nearing expiration, it will be highlighted in Red. To install a self-signed certificate, click on "Reset Certificate" next to the appropriate service:
5) Click to Generate a new Certificate, then give the server time to generate and install that:
6) Repeat steps 3-5 as needed until all certificates are up to date.
- The self-signed certificates are good for 1 year from the time you reset them.
- "Self-signed" means the certificate was generated by the server rather than purchased through a trusted ssl vendor. Depending on how your server is set up, you may wish to install a paid certificate instead. Please open a ticket if you need additional assistance with this.