2) Click on "Advanced DNS Zone Editor":
3) If you have more than one domain set up, select the appropriate domain:
4) You should see an option to add new entries as desired:
-- a) Simply type the appropriate subdomain ("subdomain" for example), and the rest of the domain will fill in automatically.
-- b) TTL is time in seconds. By default it would be 14400 seconds (240 minutes or 4 hours)
-- c) Select the type of record you wish to add
-- d) Fill in the appropriate destination
5) OR if you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see a list of your existing dns entries with an option to edit or delete them:
6) Click to edit the appropriate record, modify it as needed, then click "Edit Record" to save the changes:
7) Finally, just give it time to propagate. It could take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for the changes to take effect.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How can I get Total Server Solutions DNS information? Listed below are the name servers you...
How do I change the IPS / ISP tag of my UK domain name. IPS / ISP tag only applies to UK Domains...
TSS Domains are generally allowed a grace period of up to 29 days after the domain name expires...
It's not likely to come up very often, but you may have a situation where you have an add-on...
The process of transferring your domain from TSS to another registrar should be fairly simple....