Domains, like hosting accounts, will automatically renew each term, unless you specify otherwise. To prevent a domain from automatically renewing, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your client area: https://portal.my-tss.com/clientarea.php using your billing email address and password:
2) Click on the "Domains" tab at the top, then click on the "My Domains" dropdown option:
3) Find the domain in question, and click on "Manage Domain":
4) Click on the "Auto Renew" tab at the top, then click on "Disable Auto Renew":
* Please note: If you've already been billed for a domain that you do not wish to keep, please contact us prior to the invoice due-date so we can cancel the invoice for you. Once you've paid the invoice (whether you log in and manually pay it, or whether the system automatically charges you on the due date), the domain will be renewed, and will remain active till the next term is over.