- Network Status
- Contact Us
How do I access the Raw Logs from cPanel?
cPanel comes with a number of log analyzing programs such as AWStats and Webalyzer, but suppose...I deleted a file in FileManager, how can I restore it?
If you have deleted a file in the File Manager from inside your cPanel all is not lost. Just be...Can't access cpanel - How to open a port in Windows Live OneCare - delete
This article is marked for deletion as it is relevant only to add-on software for Windows Vista...How often are statistics generated?
It looks like the stats generate at different times. What time do they usually run? All of the...How do I execute a PHP file from CRON?
In order to execute a PHP file from the CRON, you need to add a line to your PHP script. It...How can I download a backup of my website?
Even though we back up web hosting accounts on an hourly basis using r1soft Continuous Data...How can I change permissions on a file or folder in cPanel?
1) Log into cPanel2) Click on "File Manager" under the files section: 3) Click on "Go" and it...How can I access my database from my computer?
Cpanel comes with many database access tools, and if your software package uses mysql, it will...Creating a MySQL Database using Cpanel
1) Log into cPanel 2) Click on "MySQL Databases" under the databases section: 3) Type the...How to Password Protect a Directory in cPanel
You have the ability to password protect individual directories in your website to provide an...Hotlink Protection - Stop people from borrowing your imagery and bandwidth
One of the more popular methods of protecting the linking to your images is called "Hotlink...How to copy a directory in cpanel
1) Log into cPanel2) Click on "File Manager" under the files section: 3) Click on "Go" and it...How do I make an Add-On Domain for my website?
1) Change the nameservers on your new domain to point to us (ns1.my-tss.com, and ns2.my-tss.com)....How do I have two domains point to the same location (Parked Domains)?
I want to have two domain names point to the same location on my website. They will both point to...How to View or Change your Web Hosting cPanel Password
Please follow these instructions to view or change your cPanel password: 1) Log into...How to skip folders when making a backup with cPanel
Sometimes rather than making a backup of the entire site using the backup wizard, you'll run into...A blue screen flashed while loading cPanel, is something wrong?
If you have been alarmed by a blue screen quickly flashing in your browser when logging into...How do I password protect directories?
In the case that you want added security to your website such as administrator logins, or perhaps...How do I change my PHP version? - Delete
You can easily change your active PHP version from within your cPanel using the PHP Version...Can I try a demo of cPanel?
Definitely--the makers of cPanel offer demo links for both cPanel and the Web Host Manager (WHM)...How do I access my cPanel control panel?
Standard, E-Commerce, and Virtual Private Server (VPS) customers have the cPanel Hosting Control...How do I modify dns records in cpanel?
You may modify dns records from within cpanel. Here's how: 1) Log into your cpanel account...Creating a MYSQL database backup in phpMyAdmin
1) Log into cPanel2) Click on phpMyAdmin:3) In the left column, you'll see a list of your...Importing a file to a new database in phpMyAdmin
1) Log into cPanel2) Create a new database (click here for instructions if needed)3) Click on...How to create a full cpanel backup
1) Log into cPanel2) Click on "Backups"3) Click on "Download or Generate a Full Website Backup"4)...How can I backup my files?
1) Log into cPanel2) Click on "Backups"3) Click on the option to download a home directory backup...How can I back up my databases in cPanel?
1) Log into cPanel2) Click on "Backups"3) Scroll down to the database section, and click on the...How to upload a file in cPanel via file manager
1) Log into cPanel2) Click on "File Manager": 3) Select the directory you'd like to upload the...