If you get an error message saying "Access Denied - File may not exist or there is a permission...Can Anonymous FTP users move outside of the FTP directory?
No. Anonymous FTP users are restricted to your "ftp" directory located in the root of your...Can anonymous FTP users upload files to my account?
No, this is not allowed, by default. You, the client, do not want to be responsible for content...Connecting to CoreFTP via FTPES
1) Open CoreFTP2) Click on "Sites" at the top, then click on "Site Manager":3) The site name and...Connecting to CoreFTP via SFTP
1) Open CoreFTP2) Click on "Sites" at the top, then click on "Site Manager":3) The site name and...Connecting to Cyberduck using FTPES
1) Open Cyberduck, and click on "File", then click on the "Open Connection" dropdown: 2) Select...Connecting to Cyberduck using SFTP
1) Open Cyberduck, and click on "File", then click on the "Open Connection" dropdown: 2) Select...Connecting to Dreamweaver via FTPES
1) Click on Site, then click on "Manage Sites": 2) Select your site from the list, then click on...Connecting to Filezilla using SFTP
If you'd like to try filezilla it can be downloaded for free here: http://filezilla-project.org/...Connecting to SFTP with Fetch
Here's how you'd connect with Fetch and sftp: 1) click on File2) click on New Connection3) Fill...Connecting to SmartFTP using FTPES
1) Open SmartFTP and click on "File" then click on the "Connection" dropdown:2) Select "FTPS...Connecting to SmartFTP using SFTP
1) Open SmartFTP and click on "File" then click on the "Connection" dropdown:2) Select "SFTP over...Connecting to my account via WS_FTP
How do I connect to my account via WS_FTP? Open your WS_FTP application. Create a new profile....Connecting to older versions of Dreamweaver via SFTP
Older versions of DreamWeaver MX/CS3/CS4 If you are using DreamWeaver CS3 or CS4 please follow...Connecting via SFTP in DreamWeaver
Customers utilizing DreamWeaver for site development and uploading will need to make sure they've...Connecting with SFTP using an Authentication Key
NOTE: Shared web hosting customers MUST use either FTP over SSL (FTPES) or FTP over SSH (SFTP)...Does the Acceptable Use Policy apply to materials on my Anonymous FTP site?
The Acceptable Uses Policy applies to not only content on your website, but any contents...FTP Basics
FTP is a good way to get your content from your computer to your website. This is a general guide...FTP Upload times out on large file uploads
Q: When I upload larger files to my site, the FTP times out and the file doesn't complete the...FileZilla FTPES setup instructions
If you'd like to try filezilla it can be downloaded for free here: http://filezilla-project.org/...How do I FTP to a sub domain?
If you are attempting to FTP files to your site and wish to FTP directly to a subdomain rather...How do I add an additional FTP account in cPanel?
1) Login to your cpanel account 2) Click on "FTP Accounts":3) Fill in the desired user and...I'm getting slow FTP transfer speeds
To resolve this issue please check in your FTP software for an option called "Passive FTP" - the...Is my FTP activity logged?
Yes, all FTP activity is monitored and recorded in our system logs. These logs generally remain...Is there a limit on the amount of files you can have in a folder?
There's no SIZE limit on the files, you can have as large a directory as you want, and...Making a connection with FTPES (FTP using SSL)
When using FTP, you may wish to have a more secure connection to our server when accessing...Making a connection with SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)
When using FTP, you may wish to have a more secure connection to our server when accessing...Where do I upload all of the files pertaining to my website?
You need to upload files pertaining to your website to your public_html/ directory inside the...