The folders no longer show in my SquirrelMail program. When I access the SquirrelMail program I get a notice saying "Invalid mailbox name" or similar errors in RED on the left side of the page.
To resolve the display of the Inbox, Sent and Trash folders, please follow these steps:
- Access SquirrelMail with your email account
- Click Folders at the top of the page
- Scroll to the bottom and select ALL FOLDERS and then SUBSCRIBE to them
- Click Options at the top of the page
- Click Folder Preferences
- Using the dropdown menu, select the folders for Trash, Drafts and Sent
- At the bottom click SUBMIT
This will need to be done on EACH email account that you use to access SquirrelMail.
Reviewed : 11/13/2016